Wednesday 9 October 2013

Feeling crafty...

I have been pretty quiet on my blog lately as I have been getting crafty!

My wedding seems to have bought out my creative side and I find myself thinking 'can I do it/make it myself?' With every nice idea I find.

As soon as I started planning my wedding (and possibly before!!) I knew I wanted to make my own brooch bouquet. I have an old brooch that was my Grandma's which I wanted to incorporate, and I love the idea of being able to keep my bouquet after the wedding.
I found a lot of tutorials online and bought most of my supplies on Ebay. I have had great fun sourcing brooches and even my family have got involved, buying them for me when they find them. I have gone for diamantès and pearls so it does not clash with the wedding colours. 
I'm really proud of my progress so far and can't wait to see the finished product!





For ages I have been wanting to bling up my Converse and I finally got round to it! Again I followed tutorials online and bought most of the supplies from Ebay. It was surprisingly easy and I think the colour of the diamantès works really well with the pink of the shoes. 
I am now hunting for other things I can add some sparkle to ;)



Whats your favourite way to bring out your creative side?xo

No comments:

Post a Comment