Tuesday 30 July 2013

Payday haul!

I guess it will come as no surprise to anyone that I love payday! It’s the one time of the month I get to be a little frivolous and purchase the things I was dreaming about the previous month. As I have a busy few months ahead I had to be a little more careful with this month’s payday spending…but I still managed to get a few gems.

Firstly, I had to pop to ASDA and I’m so glad I did as they had a sneaky sale on and I managed to grab this sweater which was reduced from £12 to £3!!!!! I love the luminous coral colour and think it will be perfect for when the nights start to get cooler. Plus it’s an absolute bargain and those are my favourite kind of purchases!
 Most of my payday shops consist of a trip to Primark, although this time I was a lot more reserved. I love anything that reminds me of my childhood so I couldn't resist these Care Bear joggers. They were £3, reduced from £7 and are so comfortable. Perfect for lazy days around the house.


After a very long aversion I now love using gold coloured jewellery to accessorise and thought these initial earrings would really add some fun to any outfit.


I picked up this blouse in black on my last trip to Primark and at £4 each I wished I had bought more colours. Luckily my local store had a small selection so I snapped this one up.


Bit of a boring one but I recommend these gym socks to anyone who goes running or to the gym, an absolute bargain at £2 for 3 pairs. They cushion my feet really well and have cute slogans on them.



No payday shop would be complete without a little splurge so I took a long overdue trip to MAC. I have been after a new foundation for a while and as really tempted by the mineralize fluid foundation. It is £27 and I bought shade NW25. I love the dewy finish it gives and have found a little goes a long way! I also bought the studio finish concealer. I already have the light shade which I love but wanted a darker one for contouring. Unfortunately I was given the same shade as the foundation so need to return it.



 What are your favourite payday splurges?! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment