Monday 22 July 2013

Benefit Benefayre

Hi lovelies,

Two weeks ago I went to see The Rolling Stones in Hyde Park, and while I was there I came across a Benefit Benefayre. It was an adorable set up that looked like an English Village fete. You were given a token at the entrance and you could use it on the different games they had set up. All games were based around Benefit products...hoopla round They're Real mascara wands, knock 'em down with Oxygen Wow foundation bottles and a Porefessional spray gun game. They also had a 'hook a duck', photobooth, facepainting and makeuppers. My game of choice was 'hook a duck' and I won a minature Sun Beam highlighter! I also made the most of their make up being 10% off and treated myself to Fake Up (review to come soon)...all in all a fun addition to the festival set up.

This weekend I got to experience the Benefayre again when it came to Birmingham. They were raising money for Womens Refuge and it was £1 per token which I felt was more than fair as it was for such a good cause. My fiance was with me this timeso I used my token on the 'knock 'em down' game and let him have the pleasure of taking part (a girls gott do what a girls gotta do)...and he won me a limited edition mirror! Its a handy size and folds out onto its own stand...perfect for taking on holidays and trips. The lady told me they aren't available to buy so feel its a nice touch as you are getting something a bit special. 

We also won a sample size They're Real mascara, this is my favourite mascara and the sample is perfect handbag size so I was very happy.

I hope everyone gets chance to visit a Benefayre as they are great fun and really showcase the brand well. The makeuppers are a great introduction to anyone new to the brand and the fact they they are raising money at the same time is a wonderful touch.

Have you visited a Benefayre yet?

xo




2 comments:

  1. i want to go to a benefayre!

    from Brigitte at // BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are fab! I definately recommend them :) xo

    peekaboodreams.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete