Saturday 13 July 2013

Summer...summer...summertime

I have definately neglected my blog of late...my summers resolution...blog more!!
Im currently on a train to London and could not believe my luck when I saw there was free wifi and a charge point. Safe to say I appreciate the little things in life :)
This month marks 10 months until my wedding next year, and I feel so disorganised...although others think my planning is at military operation level! I also have my best friends hen do to plan as per my Maid of Honour duties... its a good job I like organising! 
All in all a busy....and hot (loving this heatwave) time.
 In order to not look like a frazzled bride im paying a lot of attention to my morning and night beauty routine and will pop a blog up soon detailing what I do and the products I use before and after bedtime.
As for now...its back to my vanilla coke (retro) and light train reading :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment