Friday 19 July 2013

Lorèal Matte and Messy salt spray

I am loving this weather, although it does mean I can't bear to use my hairdryer or straightners.
Time to embrace the natural look...

I bought the Lorèal Studio Matte and Messy salt spray a few months ago but it has really proven itself in this weather. As I have been letting my hair dry naturally this spray still gives it some shape and volume and gorgeous beach waves.

I towel dry my hair and comb it through as it is notoriously knotty, apply the spray on the bottom half of my hair then either plait or pop in a topknot. Usually i do this just before bed so when i get up its a case of undoing my hair, running my fingers through it and voila! (Anything that saves me time in the morning is always a bonus...I love my sleep!)
It has a slight chemical smell but this didn't really bother me and you dont tend to notice this once the hair is dry.

The results in the pic below are from when i put my hair in pigtails to dry before bed.

What have been your hair saviours in this weather?? xo


2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks lovely like that!would love to manage to get mine to look like that!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you :)
    Its so easy to do, i just applied the salt spay, plaited my hair and left it overnight xo

    ReplyDelete